|2019 Spring Clean Up Event|
|West of Highway 54|
|Monday, April 8|
|East of Highway 54|
|Monday, April 15|
Items are to be placed on the curb on Sunday, but no later than 5:00 AM on Monday. Trash and recycling carts will be picked up on normal collection days. All small items that fit in your trash cart must be placed in your trash cart.
Items that will be picked up:
- Large bulky items that two people can easily pick up
- Tied bundles of scrap material under 4 feet
- Household trash or garbage
- Bags or boxes of debris
- Loose piles of material of any type
- Remodeling material (i.e. sheet rock, etc.)
- Car parts including tires
- Yard waste
- Lumber or guttering over 4 feet
- Rocks, bricks, concrete
- Household hazardous waste (i.e. paint, oil, etc.)
- Flammable material (i.e. gasoline)
- Acid batteries
Bulky Item Pick-Up
Large bulky items can be picked up any time during the year. Contact Republic Services at (573) 635-8805 to schedule this service for a fee.
Property owners are responsible to clean up any items left behind Republic Services or may be subject to Property Maintenance Notice of Violation for nuisance and/or abatement pursuant to Chapter 21 of the City Code. For questions about the Annual Large Bulky Item Pick-up, please contact the City of Jefferson at (573) 634-6410.