The Department of Parks and Recreation operates an RV Campground located just west of Jefferson City in Binder Park. The campground is open year-round and has 17 RV campsites with full water, sewer, and electrical hookups. They also feature barbecue grills, covered picnic tables, campfire rings, and a laundry and shower house.
For reservations made after January 1, 2015, camping fees are $18/day (all sites having full-hookup capabilities). Reservations can be made up to a year in advance by calling the Parks and Recreation Department at (573) 634-6482. Each site is sewer/electric accessible. Water access is located at approximately every other site. Campers need to bring their own Y attachment and hose.
- Stop at Host site #18 to complete check-in and registration procedures. If Host is not available - complete information on camping permit, place fee and yellow copy in envelope and deposit into lock box. Hang manila copy on post of desired open site.
- Check-out time is 11:00 a.m.
- Campground permit must be displayed on numbered site post at all times.
- Tent camping is permitted with a 2-tent limit per site.
- Speed limit is 10 MPH.
- All vehicles and trailers must be on paved surfaces except as otherwise permitted. Do not block entrance to campsites.
- No open fires. Please use grills provided at campsites. No cutting of trees, flowers or shrubbery is permitted.
- Draining waste water or gray water on ground is prohibited. Sewer hose collars are required.
- Use of firearms or fireworks is prohibited.
- Quiet hours will be observed between 10:00 p.m. and 7:00 a.m.
- No RV or tent will be left unattended for over a period of 72 hours.
- No site will be occupied for over a period of 14 days without prior approval from the Director of Parks, Recreation and Forestry.
- No soliciting or vending.
- Gate may be closed at 11:00 p.m.
- Please do not switch campsites unless approved by management.
- A maximum of three pets are welcome at each campsite. All pets must be in a pet carrier/kennel or on a leash under the control of the owner in such a manner to avoid harm to the pet and/or becoming a nuisance or safety hazard to others in the campground. Pets may never be left unattended outdoors when campers are absent from their site. Pet owners must pick up pet waste and dispose of it in trash collection receptacles.
The Department of Parks, Recreation and Forestry reserves the right to evict anyone violating the rules of good camping, destroying or defacing property or creating a disturbance.
THANK YOU FOR KEEPING YOUR CAMPGROUND CLEAN AND SAFE!
Emergency address: 114 Campground Ct.