Oak Hills Golf Center Policies and Procedures
(Proper attire required at all times. Anything determined to be offensive by the clubhouse staff will not be allowed to be worn.)
- Tennis or golf shoes required.
- No boots of any kind allowed.
- Collared shirt with or without sleeves, hemmed. Crew neck T-shirt with or without sleeves, hemmed. Ladies tank top/sweater must have a minimum of 1 ½" strap.
- No spaghetti straps, tube tops or swim suits allowed.
- All shirts must fall between the waist and knee.
- Shirts longer than the shorts must be tucked in.
- No cut-offs, biking or running shorts allowed.
Unsupervised Youth Play
The purpose of this policy is to encourage and develop young players to play golf at Oak Hills and to establish a uniform procedure to determine if young golfers age sixteen years and younger have the knowledge and ability to play unsupervised by themselves or with a group of other young people. The goal of the policy is to enhance the golfing experience for young and old players alike by assuring that youth players have adequate playing skills, follow proper golf etiquette and demonstrate knowledge of the rules of the game of golf to be able to safely play on an unsupervised basis.
In order to be approved for unsupervised play, golfers sixteen years of age and younger must successfully complete the following:
1. Watch a 50-minute video relative to golf rules and etiquette.
2. Pass a written multiple choice test related to golf rules, etiquette and safety.
Young golfers ages nine thru sixteen who do not meet these requirements and all youth golfers ages eight and younger will be permitted to play only under the supervision of someone seventeen years of age and older. Violations of rules, poor etiquette, bad sportsmanship, abuse of facilities, horseplay and/or other complaints received from golfers will be grounds for suspension and/or revocation of the privileges granted under this policy.
Golf is a much better and more enjoyable game when good etiquette is practiced. Faster rounds, greater enjoyment, improved course conditions, and better interaction between golfers are all benefits of practicing good golf etiquette.
Divots Please repair your divots on the course and your pitch marks on the greens.
If you are uncertain about course conditions, call the clubhouse at 573-634-6532. If there is no answer, you will receive a message regarding course conditions and why the course is closed and when it will reopen.
Course Maintenance and Improvements
During the golf season, certain maintenance duties and course improvements will be scheduled and usually performed on weekdays. We will try to inform all golfers of impending improvements to minimize inconveniences, but sometimes this is not feasible due to time constraints.
You must purchase alcohol from the clubhouse.