- Strengthening community image and sense of place
- Supporting economic development
- Strengthening safety and security
- Promoting health and wellness
- Fostering human development
- Increasing cultural unity
- Protecting environmental resources
- Facilitating community problem solving
- Providing recreational experiences
Join Friends Form
Becoming a Friends of the Park - Jefferson City, MO doesn't cost anything and will enable you to become an informed and involved patron in recreation activities and parks in our community. (See Friends Brochure) You will have opportunity to be an advocate for any Parks and Recreation issues that you feel passionate about. As a Friend, you will receive:
- Welcome Packet
- Welcome letter from the Director of Parks and Recreation
- Window Decal - identifying you as a Friends of the Park - Jefferson City, MO
- Discount coupon
- Monthly Friends and Parks & Recreation E-Newsletters to keep you "in the know" regarding Parks and Recreation activities, issues, new facilities, and "Did You Know?" fun facts.
- Special discounts and passes to facilities and activities.
- First notice about important legislation or local governmental decisions that may affect your parks and recreation opportunities and tips on how you can make a difference.
- Get invited to recreation events organized just for our Friends!
It's simple and FREE - just fill in your contact information on the Join Friends Form and join the many others in our community that have become Friends of the Park - Jefferson City, MO.
Parks and Recreation Coupons
Looking for discounts on Parks and Recreation classes or facility passes? Access to Parks and Recreation exclusive coupons is now only through our Friends of Jefferson City Parks and Recreation program. Sign up to become a Friend today - it's FREE and has benefits. (Click on the "Join Friends Form" button above.) Coupons will come via the Friends e-newsletter.
If you have signed up for the Friends program and are not receiving an email around the first of the month, please email Angie Toebben.