The ropes course offers the following elements-
- High Elements: zap across one platform to another, balance on a log more than 25 feet in the air, string across thin ropes and wires to reach the next tree and slide down a rope like Tarzan! These elements require lots of encouragement from team members to help each other conquer fears.
- Low Elements: challenge you and your team's creativity and decision making while traversing across tight-rope wires with no support other than the people around you to make it to the end of the activity without falling! This is a great team building and leadership activity.
- Climbing Wall: "reach" to new heights as you climb up an 18 foot tower. Once you reach the top, belay down with the help of trained instructors.
- Zip Line: sail about 100 feet across the course on our zip line and experience the thrill of flying through the air.
Registration DetailsRegistration for the different programs below open up on March 11, 2019! Please call JC Parks at 573-634-6482 to register or email the Program Manager, Alexis Kerman at firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about the programs. Make sure to read about the LEG program (lead, explore and grow) as well as our LEG group facility rental to find out more.
- Deadlines: registration per LEG program session closes 1 week before the session date. At least 8 people must be registered to run the program. Registration for LEG groups must book at least 2 weeks in advance.
- Dates: Please view the table below to see when program dates are offered every Wednesday, Friday and Saturday from June 19-October 19. LEG groups may be reserved on Saturdays 2 weeks in advance or another day if agreed upon with the Program Manager.
|Wed||19, 26||3, 10, 17, 24, 31||7, 14, 21, 28||4, 11, 18, 25||2, 9, 16|
|Fri||21, 28||5, 12 ,19, 26||2, 9, 16, 23, 30||6, 13 ,20, 27||4, 11, 18|
|Sat||22, 29||6, 13, 20, 27||3, 10, 17, 24||7, 14, 21, 28||5, 12, 19|