The ropes course offers the following elements-
- High Elements: zap across one platform to another, balance on a log more than 25 feet in the air, string across thin ropes and wires to reach the next tree and slide down a rope like Tarzan! These elements require lots of encouragement from team members to help each other conquer fears.
- Low Elements: we challenge you and your team's creativity and decision making while traversing across tight-rope wires with no support other than the people around you to make it to the end of the activity without falling! This is a great team building and leadership activity.
- Ground Activities: there are lots of team building activities we can do without using any elements. These activities include a blindfold maze, hula hoop races, human knot and much more.
- Climbing Wall: "reach" to new heights as you climb up an 18 foot tower. Once you reach the top, belay down with the help of trained instructors.
- Zip Line: sail about 100 feet across the course on our zip line and experience the thrill of flying through the air.
Registration DetailsPlease call JC Parks at 573-634-6482 to register or email the Program Manager, Alexis Kerman at email@example.com to inquire about renting the ropes course out for your next event or group outing! Make sure to read about the LEG (Lead, Explore and Grow) group facility rentals to find out more.
- Deadlines: Registration for LEG groups must book at least 1.5 weeks in advance so that we can prepare adequate staffing.
- Dates: Ropes Course rentals may be booked from June 1 - November 18 (weather dependent).