PROGRAM GUIDE PAGES FOR ALL DAY CAMPS (Updated)
Camp will meet at Binder Park but at a separate location from Binder Adventure Camp. Camp Eagle will meet at 5518 Rainbow Dr, just east of Binder Pavilion. We will have a sign at the driveway’s entrance.
Campers will not only enjoy the outdoors as those in Binder Camp but will learn a higher level of outdoor skills appropriate to those older ages. Camper groups have some set activities but have a wider choice activites depending upon interests.
Camp hours are 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Transportation to and from camp and a camp t-shirt are included in the registration fee. We provide camp staff to supervise your child from as early as 8:30 a.m. and as late as 5:30 p.m. Campers have the option for early drop-off at The Linc, 1299 Lafayette Street, between 7:30-8:00 am. This replaces the multi-stop bus schedule.
We require a parent, guardian, or other designated individual to personally check each camper into and out of our day camp with a staff member each day. Please do not drop off your child in the morning or have your child meet you outside the camp or pool. We will not allow your child to leave without someone coming in to get him or her.
Please know that our camps are drug, alcohol and tobacco free zones. City policy prohibits us from holding or dispensing any prescription or over-the-counter medication either internally or externally. Our first aid policy only allows us to insure breathing, control bleeding and swelling. We cannot administer any medicine, either internal or external, under any circumstances. This includes salves, topical ointments, sting-ease, pain reliever, anti-ivy. We are permitted to assist your child in applying sun screen or insect repellant that he or she brings. In the unlikely event that your child is injured, we will contact you immediately with the details and asking for your guidance on further care, if needed.
What to wear/bring:
- Have your child eat a nutritious and filling breakfast. We plan on lots of hard play!
- Campers should wear play clothes and tennis shoes and bring a swim suit.
- Campers should bring their own lunch every day. We suggest that lunches be brought in coolers since we are unable to provide refrigeration. We recommend that sodas not be brought to camp and sodas will not be available for sale. Frozen juice and Kool-aid that come in cardboard cartons are an excellent drink for lunches. Please do not bring glass containers of any kind to camp.
- Campers should bring and wear sunscreen.
- Lunches, jackets, sunscreen, etc. should be marked with campers name.
- No radios or music players will be allowed at camp.
- To maintain our proper counselor/camper ratio, campers should not bring a friend to camp who is not enrolled in our program.
- Since we can not be held responsible for lost valuables, we suggest that campers should not bring phones, any jewelry, watches, pocket knives or other valuables to camp.
Campers may attend a maximum of four, one-week sessions - If you do sign up for more than one week of this camp, we recommened that you spread the weeks out throughout the summer.*NEW* Deferred payment plan for day camps! Just pay a $25 deposit per week per camp at the time of registration and pay the balance in full for all camps by Thursday, May 24. Anyone using the deferred payment option must register in person at The Linc.
Grade Fall '18
|May 29-Jun 1||6-8||$105||$115||
Feb 21-May 22
|Jun 4-8||6-8||$105||$115||Feb 21-May 29|
|Jun 11-15||6-8||$105||$115||Feb 21-Jun 4|
|Jun 18-22||6-8||$105||$115||Feb 21-Jun 11|
|Jun 25-29||6-8||$105||$115||Feb 21-Jun 18|
|Jul 2-6||no camp
|Jul 9-13||6-8||$105||$115||Feb 21-Jul 2|
|Jul 16-20||6-8||$105||$115||Feb 21-Jul 9|
|Jul 23-27||6-8||$105||$115||Feb 21-Jul 16|
|Jul 30-Aug 3||6-8||$105||$115||Feb 21-Jul 23|
|Aug 6-10||no camp; changed to Camp Out N About|
*Campers will go to Memorial Park Family Aquatic Center to swim each day. Campers will need to be picked up by 5:30 p.m. at Memorial Park Family Aquatic Center. If the pool is closed, campers will remain at Binder and counselors will provide alternative activities.