PROGRAM GUIDE PAGES FOR ALL DAY CAMPS (Updated)
Camp "GREEN" Berry is a unique nature education program that meets at the new Green Berry Acres. In addition to fun games and activities, youth attending will be able to learn about the natural environment and our place within that. Conservation and nature ethics will be taught as well as natural crafts and nature activities.
Camp hours are 8:00 am - 5:00 pm. A camp t-shirt is included in the registration fee. We provide camp staff to supervise your child from as early as 7:30 a.m. and as late as 5:30 p.m. We take campers on a field trip once each week.
We require a parent, guardian, or other designated individual to personally check each camper into and out of our day camp with a staff member each day. Please do not drop off your child in the morning or have your child meet you outside the camp or pool. We will not allow your child to leave without someone coming in to get him or her.
Please know that our camps are drug, alcohol and tobacco free zones. City policy prohibits us from holding or dispensing any prescription or over-the-counter medication either internally or externally. Our first aid policy only allows us to insure breathing, control bleeding and swelling. We cannot administer any medicine, either internal or external, under any circumstances. This includes salves, topical ointments, sting-ease, pain reliever, anti-ivy. We are permitted to assist your child in applying sun screen or insect repellant that he or she brings. In the unlikely event that your child is injured, we will contact you immediately with the details and asking for your guidance on further care, if needed.
What to wear/bring:
- Have your child eat a nutritious and filling breakfast. We plan on lots of hard play!
- Campers should wear play clothes and tennis shoes and bring a swim suit.
- Campers should bring their own lunch every day. We suggest that lunches be brought in coolers since we are unable to provide refrigeration. We recommend that sodas not be brought to camp and sodas will not be available for sale. Frozen juice and Kool-aid that come in cardboard cartons are an excellent drink for lunches. Please do not bring glass containers of any kind to camp.
- Campers should bring and wear sunscreen.
- Lunches, jackets, sunscreen, etc. should be marked with campers name.
- No radios or music players will be allowed at camp.
- To maintain our proper counselor/camper ratio, campers should not bring a friend to camp who is not enrolled in our program.
- Since we can not be held responsible for lost valuables, we suggest that campers should not bring phones, any jewelry, watches, pocket knives or other valuables to camp.
CAMPERS MAY ATTEND A MAXIMUM OF FOUR, ONE-WEEK SESSIONS - If you do sign up for more than one week of this camp, we recommened that you spread the weeks out throughout the summer.
|May 29-Jun 1||K-4||$105||$115||Feb 21-May 22|
|Jun 4-8||K-4||$105||$115||Feb 21-May 29|
|Jun 11-15||K-4||$105||$115||Feb 21-Jun 4|
|Jun 18-22||K-4||$105||$115||Feb 21-Jun 11|
|Jun 25-29||K-4||$105||$115||Feb 21-Jun 18|
|Jul 2-6||no camp|
|Jul 9-13||K-4||$105||$115||Feb 21-Jul 2|
|Jul 16-20||K-4||$105||$115||Feb 21-Jul 9|
|Jul 23-27||K-4||$105||$115||Feb 21-Jul 16|
|Jul 30-Aug 3||K-4||$105||$115||Feb 21-Jul 23|
|Aug 6-10||K-4||$105||$115||Feb 21-Jul 30|
*Campers will go to Ellis-Porter Riverside Pool to swim each day. Campers will need to be picked up by 5:30 p.m. at Ellis-Porter Riverside Pool. If the pool is closed, campers will remain at Greenberry and counselors will provide alternative activities.