Sign Up for the Youth Day Camps E-Newsletter!
The Linc Day Camp is for boys and girls entering grades K-5 in the fall. Camp meets from 7:15 am to 5:30 pm Monday through Friday at The Linc. Campers will have the opportunity to play a variety of recreational games and sports (this is NOT a skills camp). This camp will take a field trip once per week.
Everyone must pay the $10 camp pre-registration fee before they can register for any day camp. This pre-registration will begin February 1. This is a one-time fee that covers the camper's t-shirt and CampDoc medical form.
CampDoc camper medical information must be submitted online before you can register for any day camp. A link will be emailed within a week after you have paid the $10 camper pre-registration fee.
Deferred payment plan for day camps! Just pay a $25 deposit per week per camp at the time of registration and pay the balance in full for all camps by Friday, May 17. Those using the deferred payment plan must register in person.
|Activity #||Dates||Grade Fall '19||Fee||Late||Registration|
|605376-01||May 28-31||K-5||$110||$120||March 12-May 20|
|605376-11||August 12-16||K-5||$110||$120||March 12-Aug 5|
*Campers will go to the Washington Park Ice Arena to ice skate on field trip day. Campers will need to be picked up by 5:30 p.m. They will swim at Ellis-Porter Riverside Park from 3-5 pm on M, T, W and F.
We require a parent, guardian, or other designated individual to personally check each camper into and out of our day camp with a staff member each day. Please do not drop off your child in the morning or have your child meet you outside the camp. We will not allow your child to leave without someone coming in to get him or her.
Please know that our camps are drug, alcohol and tobacco free zones. City policy prohibits us from holding or dispensing any prescription or over-the-counter medication either internally or externally. Our first aid policy only allows us to insure breathing, control bleeding and swelling. We cannot administer any medicine, either internal or external, under any circumstances. This includes salves, topical ointments, sting-ease, pain reliever, anti-ivy. We are permitted to assist your child in applying sun screen or insect repellant that he or she brings. In the unlikely event that your child is injured, we will contact you immediately with the details and asking for your guidance on further care, if needed.
What to wear/bring:
- Have your child eat a nutritious and filling breakfast. We plan on lots of hard play!
- Campers should wear play clothes and tennis shoes and bring a swim suit.
- Campers should bring their own lunch every day. We suggest that lunches be brought in coolers since we are unable to provide refrigeration. We recommend that sodas not be brought to camp and sodas will not be available for sale. Frozen juice and Kool-aid that come in cardboard cartons are an excellent drink for lunches. Please do not bring glass containers of any kind to camp.
- Campers should bring and wear sunscreen.
- Lunches, jackets, sunscreen, etc. should be marked with campers name.
- No radios or music players will be allowed at camp.
- To maintain our proper counselor/camper ratio, campers should not bring a friend to camp who is not enrolled in our program.
- Since we can not be held responsible for lost valuables, we suggest that campers should not bring phones, any jewelry, watches, pocket knives or other valuables to camp.
Campers are responsible for transportation to and from The Linc.