Interested in Summer Day Camps? Day camp registration along with other summer activities will be open for registration on Wednesday, February 21. Gain access exclusive early registration by being a Friend of the Park. Friends will be able to register as early as Monday, February 19. Sign up by February 14 to receive this benefit.
Sign Up for the Youth Day Camps E-Newsletter!
Camp Guidelines for Parents and Campers Summer 2018
First Day of Camp Form
2018 Summer Day Camp General Information
- Many camps are offered in one week sessions.
- Camper medical information must be submitted online by May 17. A link will be emailed after you have registered.
- Please provide your child’s lunch/drink in a small cooler, as refrigeration is not available.
- Parents are responsible for transportation to Ellis-Porter Riverside, Memorial Park, McClung Park and Green Berry Acres. Binder Adventure Camp and Camp Eagle will have early drop-off option at The Linc.
- Most camp registrations include one t-shirt per camp per summer, daily public session swim, special Friday activities, and field trips.
- Program registrations received after 5:00 pm on the designated deadline date are not guaranteed placement in camp. Fees will increase for those allowed to register after the deadline if space is available.
Day Camp Revamp! - PROGRAM GUIDE PAGES FOR ALL DAY CAMPS (Updated)
What's new for 2018?
- All-inclusive: camps that previously had an after-camp swim option now include swim time in the daily activities. You will no longer need to pick up kids early if swim is cancelled because of rain or temperature - counselors will provide alternate activities!
- Transportation: Campers attending Binder Adventure Camp and Camp Eagle now have the option for early drop-off at The Linc, 1299 Lafayette St., between 7:30 and 8:00 am. This replaces the multi-stop bus schedule. No more worrying about delayed bus pick-up!
- More camps: check out even more options for your camper! Newer camps include Washington Park Day Camp, Camp Green Berry, Kids Art Camp, LEGO® Camp, and Capital City Productions Camp.
- Deferred payment plan for day camps! Just pay a $25 deposit per week per camp at the time of registration and pay the balance in full for all camps by Thursday, May 24. Those using the deferred payment plan must register in person.
Meet the Staff!