- Boys and Girls grades Kindergarten - 4th Grade. Boys games will be played in November/December. Girls games will be played in January/February.
- Boys 4th - 8th grade ~ Sundays beginning in early November.
- Girls Competitive League is offered by the Lady Knights program.
5th & 6th Grade Jefferson City Public Co-Sponsored Basketball League
- The Department of Parks and Recreation and the Jefferson City School District are offering a free youth basketball program for boys and girls in the 5th & 6th grade. Students interested in participating or parents interested in coaching need to contact their school’s Physical Education teacher or Athletic Director.
- The Department of Parks and Recreation offers a seven-game basketball league for high school students. This league is open only to high school students not participating in interscholastic basketball during the current season. ALL TEAMS MUST HAVE A PARENT AS A MANAGER AS WELL AS A TEAM PLAYER AS CAPTAIN.
- The Jr. NBA Skills Challenge presented by Verizon provides boys and girls, ages 14 and younger, the opportunity to showcase their fitness through a dribbling, shooting, and rebounding skills competition in the sport of basketball. The program is free for all participants and organizations. Boys and girls compete separately in two different age groups: 12U and 14U. Winners qualify to compete in up to three levels of competition, including the National Finals in New York City before the 2017 NBA Draft presented by State Farm.