- Cole County and City of Jefferson COVID-19 Guidance (March 16, 2021)
- COVID-19 Vaccine Information - covidvaccine.mo.gov
- Missouri Housing Development Commission - Launches Missouri Emergency Rental Arrears Program (ERAP) - (December 7, 2020)
- For More Information/Guidance From The Cole County Health Department Click Here
- Emergency Proclamation - Masks at City Meetings (July 20, 2020)
CLICK HERE for more information on advice from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) for prevention of COVID-19.
PLEASE NOTE: If you’re worried you have coronavirus or are displaying symptoms, please call your doctor or call the DHSS 24 hour hotline: 877-435-8411.