You can support the Jefferson City Animal Shelter by adopting a pet and giving it a nice home, or by donating:
- Time - Volunteer at the shelter - Call for the orientation schedule
- Monetary Gifts
- Fancy Feast Pate' Kitten Food
- Cat Litter (Tidy Cat Clay Litter - Non-Clumping Only)
- Kong dog toys & Small cat toys
- Kuranda Beds
- Office Supplies
- Towels (We can't use blankets or pillows)
- Dog Collars
- Powder Laundry Detergent HE Front Load, also Powder Bleach (any brand)
- Dryer Sheets
- Attend Community Events that Benefit the Jefferson City Animal Shelter
- Cardboard flats (to use as litter pans)
- Soft dog treats
- Rolls of Dog clean up bags
If you are interested in fostering, please fill out the below application:
1) Click on the "Foster Application" link below and download.
2) Open the file in Adobe Reader, and fill in your information.
3) Click "Save As" to save your application to your computer.
4) Click on the "Browse" button below, and select your foster application to upload. Click "Submit."
*Applications can also be completed at the Jefferson City Animal Shelter during adoption hours (Mon-Sat 12-4:30pm)
After reviewing your application, you will be contacted when an appropriate foster becomes available. Thank you!