Longview Cemetery is located at 204 Scotts Station Road and dates back to 1922. This property was purchased by the City of Jefferson to continue as the City Cemetery when the (Old) City Cemetery became full. This cemetery is currently active with burials and is also rich with more recent history of Jefferson City. Grave spaces may be purchased from the City of Jefferson at 320 East McCarty Street. Please call 573-634-6410 for more information.