Sign Up for the Youth Day Camps E-Newsletter!
The Linc Day Camp (Camp Wizard World) is for boys and girls entering grades K-5 in the fall. Camp meets from 7:15 am to 5:30 pm Monday through Friday at The Linc. This camp will be packed full of crafts, games and activities from Harry Potter. In the spirit of our summer camp Olympic them, all campers will be split into a house and we will hold competitions throughout the week. This camp will take a field trip once per week. Field trips are canceled until further notice due to COVID-!9 guidelines but we are bringing presenters and virtual field trips to camp.
Everyone must pay the $15 camp pre-registration fee before they can register for any day camp. This is a one-time fee that covers the camper's t-shirt and ePACT medical form.
ePACT camper medical information must be submitted online before you can register for any day camp. A link will be emailed after you have registered for any day camp.
Deferred payment plan for day camps! Just pay a $25 deposit per week per camp at the time of registration and pay the balance for all June camps by Wednesday, May 13; all July camps by June 15 and all August camps by July 15. Those using the deferred payment plan must register in person.
|Activity #||Dates||Grade Fall '20||Fee||Late||Registration|
|605376-5.5||June 29 - July 2||K-5||$117||$127||March 10-June 15|
|605376-11||August 10 - 14||K-5||$117||$127||March 10-July 27|
Request Financial Assistance
*Campers will go to the Washington Park Ice Arena to ice skate on field trip day. Campers will need to be picked up by 5:30 p.m. They will swim at Ellis-Porter Riverside Park from 3-5 pm on M, T, W and F.
We require a parent, guardian, or other designated individual to personally check each camper into and out of our day camp with a staff member each day. Please do not drop off your child in the morning or have your child meet you outside the camp. We will not allow your child to leave without someone coming in to get him or her.
Please know that our camps are drug, alcohol and tobacco free zones. City policy prohibits us from holding or dispensing any prescription or over-the-counter medication either internally or externally. Our first aid policy only allows us to insure breathing, control bleeding and swelling. We cannot administer any medicine, either internal or external, under any circumstances. This includes salves, topical ointments, sting-ease, pain reliever, anti-ivy. We are permitted to assist your child in applying sun screen or insect repellant that he or she brings. In the unlikely event that your child is injured, we will contact you immediately with the details and asking for your guidance on further care, if needed.
What to wear/bring:
- Have your child eat a nutritious and filling breakfast. We plan on lots of hard play!
- Campers should wear play clothes and tennis shoes and bring a swim suit.
- Campers should bring their own lunch every day. We suggest that lunches be brought in coolers since we are unable to provide refrigeration. We recommend that sodas not be brought to camp and sodas will not be available for sale. Frozen juice and Kool-aid that come in cardboard cartons are an excellent drink for lunches. Please do not bring glass containers of any kind to camp.
- Campers should bring and wear sunscreen.
- Lunches, jackets, sunscreen, etc. should be marked with campers name.
- No radios or music players will be allowed at camp.
- To maintain our proper counselor/camper ratio, campers should not bring a friend to camp who is not enrolled in our program.
- Since we can not be held responsible for lost valuables, we suggest that campers should not bring phones, any jewelry, watches, pocket knives or other valuables to camp.
Campers are responsible for transportation to and from The Linc.