Interested in Summer Day Camps? Day camp registration will be open for registration on Tuesday, March 10. Gain access exclusive early registration by being a Friend of the Park. Friends will be able to register as early as Sunday, March 8, 2020. Sign up by March 1 to receive this benefit.
Sign Up for the Youth Day Camps E-Newsletter!
Camp Guidelines for Parents and Campers Summer 2020
First Day of Camp Form
- Registration Steps
- Camp Descriptions
- Camp Daily Schedule Highlights
- Camp Chart by Month (detailed weekly listing)
- Camp Chart (excel)
2020 Summer Day Camp General Information
- Everyone must pay the $15 camp pre-registration fee before they can register for any day camp. This pre-registration is NOW open. This is a one-time fee that covers the camper's t-shirt and EPact medical form.
- Summer in-house camp theme: Summer Olympics
- In-House (staffed, programmed and managed by JC Parks) Camps: Binder Adventure Camp, Camp Green Berry, Camp Out N About, Camp Wokka Wokka, Washington Park Day Camp and Camp Star.
- Many camps are offered in one week sessions.
- Camper medical information must be submitted online before you can register for any day camp.
- Please provide your child’s lunch/drink in a small cooler, as refrigeration is not available.
- Parents are responsible for transportation to Ellis-Porter Riverside, Memorial Park, McClung Park, Green Berry Acres and Washington Park.
- Most camp registrations include daily public session swim/ice skating and field trips.
- Program registrations received after 5:00 pm on the designated deadline date are not guaranteed placement in camp. Fees will increase for those allowed to register after the deadline if space is available.
- Deferred payment plan for day camps! Just pay a $25 deposit per week per camp at the time of registration and pay the balance in full for all camps by Wednesday, May 13. Those using the deferred payment plan must register in person.
What's new for 2020?
- Camp Out N About will now include 7th graders. We will altnerate weeks between 1st grade and 7th grade (ie. 1-6th grade one week and then 2nd-7th grade the next week; alternated throughout the summer).
- The registration deadline is now two weeks before camp begins.
- Wait List: the wait list will be a text sign up for all camps. You will not register unless you are accepted into a camp.
- Update to Cancellation/Refund Policy.
- NEW CAMP! Camp Star.
|Shout out to the Missouri Department of Conservation
and their Runge Naturalists for partnering with us for
Camp Green Berry and Binder Adventure Camp.