Interested in Summer Day Camps? Day camp registration will be open for registration on Wednesday, March 12. Gain access exclusive early registration by being a Friend of the Park. Friends will be able to register as early as Sunday, March 10, 2019. Sign up by March 1 to receive this benefit.
Sign Up for the Youth Day Camps E-Newsletter!
Camp Guidelines for Parents and Campers Summer 2019
First Day of Camp Form
- Registration Steps
- Camp Descriptions - UPDATED 3/10/19
- Camp Daily Schedule Highlights
- Camp Chart by Month (detailed weekly listing) - UPDATED 3/10/19
- Camp Chart (excel) - UPDATED 3/9/19
2020 Summer Day Camp General Information
- Everyone must pay the $15 camp pre-registration fee before they can register for any day camp. This pre-registration will begin February 1. This is a one-time fee that covers the camper's t-shirt and EPact medical form.
- Summer in-house camp theme: VOTE
- In-House (staffed, programmed and manged by JC Parks) Camps: Binder Adventure Camp, Camp Green Berry, Camp Out N About, Camp Wokka Wokka and Washington Park Day Camp.
- Many camps are offered in one week sessions.
- Camper medical information must be submitted online before you can register for any day camp.
- Please provide your child’s lunch/drink in a small cooler, as refrigeration is not available.
- Parents are responsible for transportation to Ellis-Porter Riverside, Memorial Park, McClung Park, Green Berry Acres and Washington Park.
- Most camp registrations include daily public session swim/ice skating and field trips.
- Program registrations received after 5:00 pm on the designated deadline date are not guaranteed placement in camp. Fees will increase for those allowed to register after the deadline if space is available.
What's new for 2019?
- Camp Eagle: Camp Eagle will now be Binder Adventure Camp Level 2 (6-7th graders). Binder Adventure Camp Level 1 is 4-5th graders. Drop off will be together and counselors will divide the groups once the camp day begins.
- Transportation: Campers attending Binder Adventure Camp and Camp Wokka Wokka will have the option for early drop-off at The Linc, 1299 Lafayette St., between 7:15 and 8:00 am. The bus will leave The Linc at 8 am and drop off at Camp Wokka Wokka by 8:15 and Binder by 8:45 am!
- Green Berry: will be offered for grades 1st - 5th.
- More weeks: Washington Park Day Camp and Ninja Warrior Camp are offering more weeks.
- Back by Popular Demand: Deferred payment plan for day camps! Just pay a $25 deposit per week per camp at the time of registration and pay the balance in full for all camps by Friday, May 17. Those using the deferred payment plan must register in person.
|Shout out to the Missouri Department of Conservation
and their Runge Naturalists for partnering with us for
Camp Green Berry and Binder Adventure Camp.