Interested in Summer Day Camps? Day camp registration will be open for registration on Tuesday, March 10. Gain access exclusive early registration by being a Friend of the Park. Friends will be able to register as early as Sunday, March 8, 2020. Sign up by March 1 to receive this benefit.
Sign Up for the Youth Day Camps E-Newsletter!
- Camp Guidelines for Parents and Campers Summer 2020
- Camp Safety Guidelines Summer 2020 - COVID
- Registration Steps
- Camp Descriptions / Camp Chart by Month
- Camp Wait List (New in 2020)
2020 Summer Day Camp General Information
- Everyone must pay the $15 camp pre-registration fee before they can register for any day camp. This pre-registration is NOW open. This is a one-time fee that covers the camper's t-shirt and ePACT medical form (form will be e-mailed after you register for any day camp).
- Summer in-house camp theme: Summer Olympics
- In-House (staffed, programmed and managed by JC Parks) Camps: Binder Adventure Camp, Camp Green Berry, Camp Out N About, Camp Wokka Wokka, Washington Park Day Camp and Camp Star.
- Many camps are offered in one week sessions.
- Camper medical information must be submitted online before you can register for any day camp.
- Please provide your child’s lunch/drink in a small cooler, as refrigeration is not available.
- Parents are responsible for transportation to Ellis-Porter Riverside, Memorial Park, McClung Park, Green Berry Acres and Washington Park.
- Most camp registrations include daily public session swim/ice skating and field trips.
- Program registrations received after 5:00 pm on the designated deadline date are not guaranteed placement in camp. Fees will increase for those allowed to register after the deadline if space is available.
- Deferred payment plan for day camps! Just pay a $25 deposit per week per camp at the time of registration and pay the balance for all June camps by Wednesday, May 13; all July camps by June 15 and all August camps by July 15. Those using the deferred payment plan must register in person.
What's new for 2020?
- Camp Out N About will now include 7th graders. We will altnerate weeks between 1st grade and 7th grade (ie. 1-6th grade one week and then 2nd-7th grade the next week; alternated throughout the summer).
- The registration deadline is now two weeks before camp begins.
- Wait List: the wait list will be a text sign up for all camps. You will not register unless you are accepted into a camp.
- Update to Cancellation/Refund Policy.
- NEW CAMP! Camp Star.
|Shout out to the Missouri Department of Conservation
and their Runge Naturalists for partnering with us for
Camp Green Berry and Binder Adventure Camp.