Our inaugural Spring/Summer Competitive Baseball League had 48 teams, so we are offering a Fall league as well.
Head Coaches, you can see a list of registered teams and register your team at this link. Then call the front desk at 573-634-6482 (Mon.-Fri. from 8 AM-5 PM) or come by The Linc (1299 Lafayette St.) to pay and secure your spot. Space is limited and registrations may be capped if needed.
Team registration dates: July 17 - Aug. 7
- Team entry fee: $1,000
- $500 deposit due Aug 7.
- Remaining payment due Aug 21.
- Multi-team discounts:
- 2-5 teams = $20 discount on each team.
- 6-10 teams = $25 discount on each team.
- 8U, 9U, 10U, 11U, 12U, 13U & 14U.
- 12-game season (doubleheaders at 6 & 8 PM).
- NEW: Last 2 weeks will be a league playoff.
- A & B divisions.
- A is for AAA/Major teams.
- B is for A/AA teams.
- All games played on Mon-Thur. nights (no set night of the week).
- NEW: Straight 6-week schedule.
- First 4 weeks (Aug 24 - Sept 17) are regular season.
- Final 2 weeks (Sept. 21 - Oct. 1) are playoffs.
- Season may be extended to Oct. 5 - 15 if needed due to rain make-ups.
- Games played at 63 Diamonds, Binder Sports Complex, Vivion Field, &/or Optimists Sports Complex.
- Exact field locations still TBD.
- Teams provide their own uniforms & equipment.
- League Rules will follow Greater Midwest Baseball (GMB) rules.
- JC Parks will supply all game balls at no cost to teams.
- Questions? Please contact:
Program Manager of Youth Sports