JC Parks has purchased 63 Diamonds and will manage the Competitive Baseball league that has been established there.
- Team registration dates: Jan. 15 - March 6 (Registrations may be capped if needed)
- Team entry fee: $1,000
- $500 deposit due Feb. 14.
- Remaining payment due March 6.
- We will honor all discounts promised to 2019 teams that lost games at 63 Diamonds.
- Multi-team discounts:
- 2-5 teams = $20 discount on each team.
- 6-10 teams = $25 discount on each team.
- 8U, 9U, 10U, 11U, 12U, 13U & 14U.
- 12-game season (6 doubleheaders at 6 & 8 PM).
- No League Tournament.
- A & B divisions.
- A is for AAA/Major teams.
- B is for A/AA teams.
- Games played on Mon-Thur. nights (no set night of the week).
- 9U to 13U: 9-week schedule (pattern is 2 weeks on, 1 week off) from April 6 to June 4, make-ups June 8 - 25.
- 14U: Straight 6-week schedule from April 6 - May 14, make-ups May 18 - 28.
- 8U: Straight 6-week schedule from May 18 - June 25, make-ups June 29 - July 9.
- Games played at 63 Diamonds and possibly Binder Sports Complex (Wisch, Williams, & Kremer fields).
- Teams provide their own uniforms & equipment.
- League Rules will follow Greater Midwest Baseball (GMB) rules.
- JC Parks will supply all game balls at no cost to teams.
- This is a true Competitive league, not to be confused with Little League Baseball or Rec Baseball, which JC Parks also offers.
- Availability of fields for pre-season practices is still to be determined.
- To Register:
- Managers/Head Coaches, can see a list of registered teams & enroll their team at this link.
- To Pay:
- Manager/Head Coaches, must call 573-634-6482, or come by The Linc, Mon.-Fri., 8 AM-5 PM and ask for Jessica.
- Competitive Baseball Tournaments:
- JC Parks is working with Greater Midwest Baseball (GMB) and will continue to provide the 5 tournaments already scheduled at 63 Diamonds for 2020 on the following dates:
- March 21-22
- April 17-19
- May 1-3
- May 29-31
- June 12-14
- For questions, please contact:
Program Manager of Youth Sports