Little League Baseball-2020
JC Parks is teaming up with Little League Baseball, the world's largest organized youth sports program, again in 2020 for our 2nd year of operation.
- Individual registration dates & fees:
- Early: Jan. 15-31 for $115
- Regular: Feb. 1-29 for $125
- Fee includes MLB-replica jersey and JCLL hat.
- 4 Divisions: (Age as of Aug. 31, 2020)
- 8 year-old Minor (Coach Pitch)
- 9-10 year-old Minor (Kid Pitch)
- 11-12 year-old Major
- 13-14 year-old Junior
- 12-game regular season (2 games per week), plus league tournament, & possibly All-Stars.
- League Tournament: June 19-21 (make-up dates are June 26-28)
- All-Stars: The All-Star teams will play in district and possibly state tournaments on weekends in July.
- All-Stars will be required to pay an additional fee to help cover costs.
- Player Assessment: March 14 (more details TBA).
- Practices begin on March 16.
- Game will be played on Mon-Thur. nights at various JC Parks fields beginning May 4.
- Rec Baseball & Competitive Baseball leagues will also be offered by JC Parks in 2020.
- League Rules Summary (updated soon).
- For more info. on Little League, please visit, littleleague.org
- To Register:
- Parents & Coaches register at this link.
- All registrations must be through the Blue Sombrero/Sports Connect site linked above. No paperwork is needed. We cannot accept phone-in or walk-in registrations at The Linc for Little League Baseball.
- When asked to select your school, please select "None."
- To Pay:
- Parents & Coaches must call 573-634-6482, or come by The Linc during business hours.
- Player Assessment & Coaches Draft:
- March 14 & 15. Please see this link for more info.
For questions, please contact:
Program Manager of Youth Sports