The use of this facility is a privilege and abiding by the following Code of Conduct is expected.
- All users must check in at the desk.
- Sharing I.D. cards or passes for access into the fitness center is not allowed.
Members 14 years of age and younger must be accompanied by a member 16 years or older. Youth ages 15 or older may use the facility without adult supervision, unless posted otherwise. Fitness Center- Must be at least 16 years of age to use.
A medical check-up and approval by your personal physician before participation in any physical activity is highly recommended.
- Direct supervision of guests is not provided. Exercise at your own risk.
- Proper attire is required;
- Shirts and close toed gym shoes only (no street shoes).
- Offensive clothing is not permitted.
- This facility is smoke-free, drug-free and weapons-free.
- Act in a safe, responsible manner at all times.
- Be respectful toward staff, other guests and the facility.
- Be respectful of others’ belongings – if it’s not yours leave it alone.
- Please respect other guests who are exercising (no dropping weights, emotional outbursts or loud grunting while working out).
- Please limit use of equipment to 30 minutes when others are waiting.
- Machines must be wiped down after each use.
- Please return weights and plates to respective racks when you complete your workout.
- Users unfamiliar with the operation of the exercise equipment should seek assistance from the fitness attendant on duty.
- Report any injury, broken or damaged equipment to the fitness attendant.
- Improper use of equipment causing damage or vandalism to any of the equipment will result in financial restitution for repair or replacement.
- Vulgar or abusive language, aggressive behavior, (sexual) harassment and physical abuse are not tolerated and may result in immediate expulsion.
- The Parks and Recreation Department/ Lincoln University is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged property. Please keep personal belongings off the floor.
- Food and drinks are to be consumed downstairs in the commons area only (exception is water in plastic bottles).
- Gum is prohibited in all areas of the facility.
- All guests must abide by all state and local laws, policies, ordinances, and regulations.
Those found in violation of the Code of Conduct may be subject to revocation of their privilege to utilize the fitness center/facility and could potentially face disciplinary action by the Parks and Recreation Department and/or Lincoln University.