Rave Alerts & Smart911
|Plan Ahead for Any Emergency
|Already have an account? SIGN IN
| Alerts and Notifications
| Vulnerable Needs Registry
Smart911 protects over 45 million people nationwide
Smart911 Saves Time and Saves Lives
With Smart911, you can provide 9-1-1 call takers and first responders critical information you want them to know in any kind of emergency.
When you call 9-1-1, your Smart911 Safety Profile displays on the 9-1-1 screen and the 9-1-1 call takers can view your addresses, medical information, home information, description of pets and vehicles, and emergency contacts. You can provide as much or as little information as you like.
Smart911 is a national service meaning your Smart911 Safety Profile travels with you and is visible to any participating 9-1-1 center nationwide.
Safety Profiles can include:
- People living in your household
- Phone numbers associated with your family
- Pets, service animals, and livestock
- Medical conditions and allergies
- Medications and medical equipment
- Property details, layout, and utility information
- Vehicle descriptions
- Emergency contacts